CHEW Nurse at Paelon Memorial Hospital
Paelon Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialist boutique hospital established in April 2010. We are located at 1221 Ahmadu Bello Way in the high-brow neighbourhood of Victoria Island, Lagos, and have a branch at 9, Ajao Street in Ikeja. The hospital was set up in memory of PAtricia ELozie ONyia – PAELON, the 3rd and last child of the current Managing Director…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- To ensure that adequate quantities of supplies are maintained, and for ordering new supplies when necessary
- Duties of an auxiliary nurse include dressing and bathing patients, serving meals, clearing dishes after meal, daily hygiene assistance, bed making.
- Implementing ‘care’ as instructed by the Registered nurses to meet the individual’s needs.
- Answering the call bell.
- Working under supervision of a Registered Nurse in assisting with care needs as required.
- Assist registered nurse and admin staff in maintaining adequate stock of toiletries.
- Working within agreed policies and procedures of Paelon Memorial Clinic.
- Maintenance of patients’ dignity always.
- Adjust patients in their bed.
- Empty bed pans, give patients a sponge bath, or clean up their room.
- Assist a registered nurse during a procedure handing equipment and other needed items to him or her.
- Report to the registered nurses anything that needs to be done the next shift
- Assist with any other task as required by my supervisor and/or the hospital partners
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]