Chief Executive Officer at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing all operations and business activities in line with overall strategy and mission.
- Create and drive strategies for Mobile Financial Services Products that deliver tangible results.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders.
- Advise, Influence and Engage widely with peers & executives across the company & group.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to device solutions and improvements.
- Definition/execution of business strategies to ensure that the organization and relevant products achieve market fit, growth, profitability, and segment dominance.
- Oversight of the product development process to ensure high quality and maintain compelling value to customers.
- Ensuring that the organization/product maintains a favourable brand image and reputation amongst relevant stakeholders.
- Establishment and management of strategic relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders.
- Maintenance of deep knowledge of dynamics and trends associated with the organization’s market segments.
- Ensuring that the periodic financial and strategic goals of the organization, as well as the performance expectations of the various teams within, are achieved.
- Involvement in the definition, reporting, and review of financial and non-financial goals
- Reporting of progress on financial and other strategic non-financial goals during executive management and board meetings
- Coordination of leadership development and mentoring activities across the organization
- Ensuring the sourcing, development, and retention of a high-performance team
- Ensuring the motivation, cohesiveness, and alignment of the organization’s team members
- Coordination of the organizations efforts to implement, adhere to, and continually improve upon defined standard operating procedures.
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with the holding company’s strategy and business goals.
- Adequate assessment and response during crisis situations to mitigate negative impacts and restore operations and reputation to normalcy.
- Good University degree in technical engineering or business field.
- MBA will an added advantage.
- Minimum of 18 years cognate experience with a proven track-record in mobile money or banking operations, ideally in a Telco environment, Bank Payments, Fintech with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Candidate must have achieved one or more of the following or higher career milestones; manager, senior manager, engagement manager, vice president, c-level start-up executive.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of software development life cycle, payment, banking, IT infrastructure, IT management, finance, and product management.
- Proven entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial accomplishments with an industry reputation for successful execution and sound business acumen.
- Strong capabilities in strategy formulation, relationship management, sales, team building, product development, execution planning/management, business planning, financial modelling, and budgeting.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders including the team, clients, partners, and investors.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in problem-solving, analytical thinking, and communication.
- Candidate must exhibit self-confidence and authenticity while having high personal ambitions and strong work ethic.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.