Chief Executive Officer at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Chief Executive (CEO) is responsible for ensuring the company's Digital revenue growth and profitability as a service provider of choice in the E-payment space.
- Lead the Business and responsible for meeting Board target and ensuring the business continue as a going concern.
- An Executive Management level job, the job holder is a member of the company's Group Executive Committee team responsible for the strategic direction and success of the company's Group businesses.
- Play key role in shaping strategic direction of the company's Digital as a going concern.
- Responsible for outlining new approaches and business models to develop the business e.g. how content can be integrated into electronic patient records, and how to generate revenue from this approach.
- Responsible for providing direction into product developments to ensure that the Company delivers unique, superior products and services that differentiated within the marketplace and deliver benefits and value to the customer.
- Horizon scanning to inform business development opportunities and identify market trends.
- Responsible for liaison with the internal stakeholders to ensure resources and services to support and deliver strategy
- Responsible for providing direction into multiple product life cycle planning and portfolio management
- Provide visible leadership role as the CEO – within and outside of the Company
- Attend and present at conferences and meetings with key stakeholders to generate business leads and raise awareness
- Develop strategic relationships to help grow the Company’s network and business – e.g. Telcos, MNOs, governments, market influencers, Policy makers, key relevant institutions, etc.
- Motivating and development of employees of the Company.
- Responsible for working with customers to negotiate contractual relationships and ensure that we achieve a win/win situation
- Responsible for working with Head of Business streams and functional teams to identify customer needs and performance indicators that need to be met from a contractual perspective.
- Responsible for providing user experience feedback from customers – and troubleshooting where necessary to protect existing, and develop new business.
Requirements and Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related, MBA from top school preferred
- 5 – 10 years of industry experience.
- Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
- Executive Presence and ability maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Good knowledge of e-payments business products and services
- Good knowledge of Corporate Governance and Board matters
- Knowledge of product development cycle.
Skills / Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written/ oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the right type of business deals at the highest level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply