Chief Executive Officer (CEO) In A Renowned Food Processing & Manufacturing Company
DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Food Processing & Manufacturing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Train and develop a high performing team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the Company
- Ensure the Company’s compliance with laws and business ethics
- Develop and implement Corporate Strategy to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Provide periodic reports to the Board as may be required
- Accountable to the Board with respect to company operations, new market and product development
- Develop and execute brand development initiatives
- Ensure strategy alignment with corporate objectives
- Perform any other duty as required by Board.
- Excellent Organizational, negotiation and leadership skills
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Computer Proficiency, Integrity and gravitas.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- A Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is an added advantage
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years work experience in the food processing and manufacturing sector, at least ten (10) of which must have been at Senior Management level
- Relevant professional certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th April, 2020.