Chief Finance Officer at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for Business Strategy and financial policies, procedures, and systems.
- Oversea the preparation of Annual Operating Plan.
- Ensures that optimal liquidity is available to deliver business plan.
- Review working capital/cash flow requirement on a regular basis. Monitors banking activities and ensure regular reconciliations of all transactions.
- Develops plans, budgets, forecasts, and financial results to guide management decisions.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Coordinate regulatory and supervisory functions and manage relationship with regulatory and statutory bodies.
- Minimum of 15 years financial experience, with at least 5 years in Senior Financial Management of a Bank.
- Good knowledge of Corporate, Business Planning, Revenue Assurance, Treasury Management and Accounting with excellent knowledge of Banking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field with minimum of second class upper
- Professional qualification in ACA/ACCA/CFA
- MBA in Finance would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.