Chief Financial Officer at Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited
Maurice Xandra Solutions is a management consulting company that renders quality services in Human Resource, Management and Process improvement. MXS Limited was set up to provide high quality, up to date training, team management and process improvement services for its clients.
Read more about this company
Chief Financial Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Our client is looking to hire CFO’s to lead the company from a financial perspective, oversee the company’s fiscal activities, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing, assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations, identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company, while working with the Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and COO to develop strategic plans
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Responsible for planning, implementation, managing all the finance activities including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and investor relations.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Strong financial and accounting background
- Professional qualification required
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.