Chief Financial Officer at Patricia Technology Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Patricia.com.ng is the quickest and best customer service oriented e-commerce firm in NIGERIA that helps you to convert your Bitcoin, Gift cards (itunes,Amazon) to Naira at very competitive exchange rate and deliver amazing gifts (flowers, cakes & berries) to your loved ones in the USA, UK and CANADA. We offer instant payment for itunes sell order and in…
Read more about this company
Chief Financial Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are a highly dynamic Fintech company offering a technology-driven alternative payments platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies. All of our products and services are built on highly secure bank-grade technology platforms for digital currency integration.
Our environment is an innovative and collaborative one where every day is different! To make work meaningful for people everywhere, we ensure that our team and services reflect the diversity of the businesses and individuals we serve.
Our headquarters is in Lekki, Ajah, Lagos State.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. The CFO will play an active role for both equity and debt fundraises while growing and managing a team that takes care of financial, legal and compliance operations for the group.
The ideal candidate is one well-versed in all aspects of financial management, ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Overseeing risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Controlling and evaluating the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensuring cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Supervising and managing the entire finance team and department. Train and mentor team members as needed.
- Spearheading both equity and debt fundraises for the company, including direct pitches to investors, selection/ management of bankers/ vendors, direct ownership of process from start to finish.
- Managing shareholder and Management financial and performance reporting.
- Supporting strategy, operations and financial planning with financial modeling, data analysis and insights.
- Developing and managing budgets and long-range financial forecasts.
- Overseeing all Finance and Accounting operations for the group, including Billing, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition, audits, tax and ensure systems and controls reflect “best practice” financial processes.
- Leveraging automation and software to standardize, speed up and improve the quality of core processes.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Driving the company’s financial planning policies and processes.
- Preparing reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- ICAN/ ACCA / relevant professional qualification is desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years proven experience in similar role in a tech, or related Industry.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software.
- An analytical mind with ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Sound communication and people skills.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love