Chief Financial Officer(CFO) at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
FleetPartners Leasing Limited is Nigeria’s Best Leasing Company as recorded by the Global Banking and Finance Review Awards, 2015. With a main focus on asset leasing, management and fleet technology, FleetPartners is established to provide unequaled professional services to all fleet operating industries across Africa.
Read more about this company
Chief Financial Officer(CFO)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
A growing leasing company has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to join their dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- An MBA is also highly desirable.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the finance industry and managing a team is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Proven experience as CFO or relevant role.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Knowledge of the industry is advantageous but not essential
- Proficient in Pitch deck
- To perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy with a goal to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Manage vendor relationships
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Planning, implementation, managing, and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and negotiations.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team
- Obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR, and IT related procedures
- Creating and enforcing accounting and finance policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Recommendations and corrections with the purpose of ensuring the integrity of financial reports
- Managing and overseeing independent auditors
- Collaborating with Chief Information Officers on technological changes
- Overseeing financial system upgrades and changes
- Managing insurance and other financial protections
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love