Chief Financial Officers (CFO) at Lefort Consulting Limited
Lefort Consulting Limited is a technology driven professional service provider, in the areas of Accounting, Business Solution Consulting, Human Resource Management, and Audit and Tax Advisory Services.
Read more about this company
Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Job type: Remote
This role is responsible for the performance of effective risk management and planning of Organization’s financial strategy.
Development of a robust financial strategy and metrics that track the attainment of the overall corporate goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review of monthly management reports for accuracy, completion, and proper classification.
- Financial Analysis: Monthly financial analysis with financial ratios and scenario analysis.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Annual Budget and Budgetary Control, Monthly Budget and Budgetary Control.
- Net Cashflow Maximization: Continuous recommendation on the best ways to utilize net cashflows.
- Liaison with third parties on behalf of client.
- Advice on best funding opportunities available for client at every point.
- Application for funding opportunities.
- Representation: Virtual representation as CFO, Physical representation as CFO.
- Internal Control: Periodic review of Internal controls and recommendations.
- Digital Innovation: Recommending digital innovations that can improve business processes and performance, Spearheading the deployment of digital innovation.
- Minimizing tax liabilities: Tax Planning at the beginning of the period, Tax planning at filing stage.
- Minimum of a First Degree B.Sc / B.A in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or its equivalent is required.
- Previous experience in financing and debt structure.
- Proven track record of raising capital.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and internal control principles, operational risk evaluation and governance frameworks in financial institutions.
- Good knowledge of IFRS accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law.
- Hands-on experience with risk management.
- Hands-on experience with financial management software.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset.
At least Ten (10) years experience in the finance industry.
- Finance Acumen
- Cost Optimization
- Budgeting and financial forecasting
- Financial Analysis and Interpretation
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Business planning and analysis
- Investment planning and portfolio management
- Corporate finance
- Financial reporting
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Tax planning/management
- Knowledge of relevant Accounting software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.