Chief Information Officer at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department.
- Establish IT Policies and Standards.
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization.
- Responsible for the Information Risk Management
- Examines a company’s operations and how technology works within it.
- Develops strategies to improve the efficiency and efficacy of technological initiatives.
- Works with things such as computers, mobile devices, telephones, and other voice and data communication methods
- Seeks out hardware and software that will help the company.
- Oversees the development and testing of new programs developed specifically for the company.
- Seek out vendors that may have something of value to offer to the company.
- Reviews vendor proposals and makes decisions based on things such as price, what they offer, and how the vendor product may fit into the organisation.
- Ensures the company’s data remains secure by keeping up to date on the latest cybersecurity threats and finds ways to guard against them on an organisation-wide scale.
- Coaches members of the IT teams, particularly IT leaders, so everyone stays on the same page across the company.
- Communicates with other executive members to make sure all parts of the company use technology in the best ways possible
- Proven experience of at least 10 years at a senior IT leadership position.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure – digital financial systems preferred.
- A strong strategic and business mindset. Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations. Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- History of delivering innovative system solutions and integrations in financial services.
- Good experience in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.