Chief Lecturer – Chemistry at Meadow Hall Group (MHG)
The Meadow Hall Teacher Training Institute, Lagos (An NCE award giving institution), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the Post of:
Job Title: Chief Lecturer- Chemistry
Job Type: Full Time
School: Social Science
Job Field: Education /Teaching
- Candidate must possess a good doctorate degree in relevant field(s) from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 10 years of teaching / research in a higher institution, 12 journal articles and 11 meaningful chapter contributions in standard textbooks.
- Candidates must possess teaching qualifications not below NCE as well as the professional qualification of the Teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to possess demonstrable capacity to provide both academic and administrative leadership.
- Certificate of National Youth Service, evidence of Exemption or Exclusion as the case may be.
- Proficiency in ICT is required
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are expected to submit word processed Applications and Curriculum Vitae together with relevant credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should among other information follow the order below:
- Post desired and department;
- Full names with surname in capitals;
- Date and place of birth;
- State of origin and local government area;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children;
- Present Postal Address;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Educational Institutions attended with dates;
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates;
- Work experience;
- Present employer,
- Status and salary;
- List of publications in default (where applicable);
- Attendance at learned conference with date;
- Extracurricular activities and Names and addresses of three (3) referees whose confidential report on the candidate should be sealed and submitted along with the application.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application, Curriculum Vitae together with relevant credentials in soft copies to: [email protected]
Note: Candidates will be required to come along with twenty (20) hard copies of the exact soft copies submitted if shortlisted for interview.