Chief Operating Officer at Westforte Global Limited
Westforte Global Nigeria Limited is an indigenous management firm that provides services in outsourcing contract staff, management, HR maintenance, business development, consulting and project management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration or relevant field; M.Sc / MBA is a plus.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their details to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.