Chief Operating Officer (National) at PeCap Development Center
PeCap Development Center – Our client, a front-line player in the Green Energy space, providing the solar power solutions as well as other installation and technology services is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (National)
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for designing policies, overseeing customer service, and implementing technology solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business. If you’re also committed to productivity and compliance, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures at the national level
- Work the CEO to set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Lead senior management to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with top partners/vendors
- MBA or MSc in Business Administration or relevant field.
- 5 years and above of work experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of business development and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Benefits for candidates include but not restricted to the following:
- Attractive salary
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries.
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated.
- An open forum for expression of ideas.
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email