Chief Security Officer at a Foremost & Highly Progressive Media Establishment
A foremost & highly progressive Media Establishment based in Lagos State with branches across the country requires a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Employment type: Full time
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures to ensure safety and security of life and company’s properties while maintaining a secure environment.
- Hire and recruit the best talent in building up the security capacity of the company.
- Coordinate cross-team functional in maintaining vigilance and security of the company.
- Promote safe work practice while ensuring total compliance with Occupational Safety and Hazard Administration are adhered to within the organization.
- Visually identify, correct and record safety hazards.
- Develop, direct and coordinate training of all security officers in all fields of security such as; Fire life safety, First Aid and other approved corporate programs.
- Periodically review and monitor Security Guards’ logs to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life and property and lead a team of Security Operatives to apprehend criminals, trespassers and evict violators.
- Design a procedure to ensure effective patrol by the Security Operatives around the Company’s Assets and perimeter.
- Attend and participate in Management meetings to discuss security matters.
- Attend to all other assignments as may be reviewed and assigned from time to time.
- Degree in any field
- Retired Police Officer not below the rank of a Superintendent.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years at Management Level or its equivalent.
Level of Experience:
- Previous knowledge in organizational security and consultancy is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.