Chief Security Officer (CSO) at a Strategic Investment and Asset Management Firm – Adatin Restore Nigeria Limited
Adatin Restore Nigeria Limited – Our client who is a strategic investment and asset management firm with vast investments in South-Western Nigeria; is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- We are seeking the service of a competent individual for the role of Chief Security Officer (CSO).
- The CSO will be responsible for developing and overseeing policies and programs used in the mitigation and / or reduction of security and safety threats relating to the management, personnel / staff, critical, and general assets.
Duties shall Include, but not limited:
- Day-to-day operations: Implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate risk, safeguarding the corporation and its assets, crisis management.
- Security: Developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies, identifying and reducing risks
- Compliance: Making sure the company is compliant with local, national and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy, health, and safety.
- Innovation: Conducting research and executing security management solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- A first degree (B.Sc) in any field of study. Having a Master’s degree in any security related discipline is an added advantage.
- Ex-Service or paramilitary experience is an advantage, with proper evidence of credible service discharge/retirement certificate.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in security operations management
- Professional Certification will be an added advantage
- Successful candidate will be operating from Ibadan
- A demonstrable track record of developing and implementing practical solutions for strategic and operational change is essential along with an extensive knowledge of security risk management issues, services and systems.
- Candidates should be willing to travel whenever necessary.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as Subject of the E-mail.
Note: Only sliortlisted candidates will be contacted.