Chief Technical Officer at Royalsec Services Company Limited
Royalsec, a Limited Liability Company, inevitably one of the notable Industrial Security Organizations in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Chief Technical Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Engineering / Technical
- The Chief Technical Officer will work closely with the General Manager for Strategic Information and Support Work in the area of monitoring and evaluation.
- His / Her portfolio covers development of comprehensive M&E plans, establishment of robust program, monitoring and evaluation of systems at the projects. He / She should possess experience relevant to planning and implementing M&E activities.
- Organize and monitor all technical activities for various projects and ensure compliance to all objectives.
- Prepare appropriate budgets and coordinate with various staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and provide expert knowledge on all technologies and perform all system level engineering services to develop hardware and software for systems.
- Ensure adherence to all product designs and project requirements.
- Monitor efficient working of multiple projects and complete all projects within required timeframe.
- Participate in various events to maintain knowledge on latest technologies, administer and ensure optimal utilization of all company resources.
- Ensure optimal quality standards for all equipment and tools
- Development of guidelines and tools for M&E data collection, Provide technical leadership in the development of programmatic monitoring and project-level data management tools
- Provide technical assistance on activities related to surveillance, mapping and size estimation and provide M&E related technical assistance
- Compile M&E data at a project level for inclusion in the project semi-annual and other reports
- Develop data collection and reporting forms for country program M&E data as needed
- Development of research agency and consultant contracts
- Develop budgets for special projects with input from technical monitors
- Review and/or write protocols, papers, reports and ensure their accuracy and appropriateness
- Represent the project at national and international meetings.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Engineering or any Science related field.
- MS / MA in relevant field will be an added advantage
- Over eight (8) years of experience in planning and implementing M&E systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving and technical skills.
- Good Analytical Skills and Experience in one of the following technical areas (program monitoring, surveillance, mapping or size estimation)
- Experience in providing M&E support to programs and experience in developing and implementing M&E activities
- Ability to work independently with initiative and flexibility to manage high volume work flow and concurrent activities/deliverables
- Relevant computer software skills, including statistical analysis and preferably, mapping/GIS programs.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.