Chief Technology Innovation Officer at Alert Microfinance Bank
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Innovation Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Chief Innovation Officer at Alert Microfinance Bank is a critical role and the ideal candidate will be responsible to lead a team of tech savvy experts, drive and oversee our Digital Payments Process, Managing Banking Application Customization, Implementation, deployment, roll-outs, data migration, IT infrastructure, Technical Operations Management.
Digital Payments Process:
- Drive and execute the bank digital transformation projects.
- Effective and efficient electronic card management for web and mobile payment channels.
- Management of excellent service delivery across the network.
- Development and implementation of operations digitalization
- Foster a lasting and seamless relationship with electronic service providers: NIBSS, Interswitch, etc
- Identify friction points for IT and market sales teams in prospecting, pitching, onboarding and growing new business. Set standards for the client experience and work with Client Services, Risk, Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure they are met.
- Lead the development of frameworks and content centrally that can be repeatedly used by market sales teams (Risk management, category prioritization and sales collaterals):
- Work with the Risk team to manage the risk of the portfolio to ensure the integrity of the ecosystem while balancing client needs for speed
Leadership, Planning & Communication:
- Develop strategic and operational plans for Digital business, leading thought leadership on the value of information technology to the broader business
- Lead a team of specialists on transactional banking offerings.
- Coordinate the electronics banking business of the company
- Report and interact with senior management to indicate the status of IT deal progress. Bringing a commercial lens to the performance of IT in the organization.
- Min of B.Sc or HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience in Microfinance Banking is a must.
- Extensive experience in Digital payments / Information Technology / banking / telecoms or related technology industry and most importantly cognate experience in Microfinance Banking Sector.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Software Development. It may seem a somewhat generic point when you compare software development to other more niches kills that are in demand.
- Proficient in Digital Transformation.
- Cybersecurity and blockchain proficiency.
- Developments and the drive for Automation.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Chief Technology Innovation Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.