Chief Technology Officer at Karisfined Edge Solutions
Karisfined Edge Solutions is a Training, Talent Management and Management Consulting Company with focus on Organizational transformation and Improvement. We help Organizations grow by defining and focusing on their core through High Impact Training, Strategies Development, Diagnosing and Eliminating Weak Processes and Optimize Performance. KARISFINED drives organizational performance through staff development and corporate culture solutions. We specialized in Training and Talent Development Management, Human Resource Support and Outsourcing, Financial Advisory Services and Culture Transformation Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Location: VI, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) reports to the MD and is responsible for establishing the Company’s technical vision and leading all aspects of company’s technology development.
- The CTO is the company top technology executive, playing an integral role in the Bankly’s strategic direction, development, and future growth.
- The CTO is responsible for managing the Company’s technology resources and support facilities, local, wide, wireless, Internet, and Intranet networks, cloud, platforms, and all related software programs.
- CTO plans, organizes, and controls the Company’s day-to-day IT resource activities, collaborates with the all-important stakeholders.
- The CTO ensures the Bank’s environment is secure and stable, commensurate with the best interest of shareholders, customers, employees, and the public.
- People reporting to the position of Chief Technology Officer include, engineering (both software developers , Infrastructure, database and networking), IT project management, data processing, electronic banking, Internet banking, information technology, central services, special projects, and other departments.
- CTO develops and implements IT architecture strategies to accommodate current and future organizational needs.
- The position of CTO performs supervisory duties of department staff and coordinates staff for coverage in all related areas of the department & assists in attaining established Companyoperational and financial goals.
- Responsible for the entire IT environment of the Company
- Responsible for digitizing the entire gamut of the Company’soperations. Reduction in cost of operations by leveraging evolving technology
- Optimizing and managing the technology network in a manner it delivers high efficiency with sufficient resilience and yet managing costs effectively
- Identifying needs and ensuring ideal software solutions are developed in a timely manner to help increase operational efficiency and leading-edge products
- Develop and maintain overall framework of IT policies, standards and strategies that will empower business and people to deliver on their commitments to the strategy and budgets
- As part of business continuity plan, ensure that there is no failure in business operations and appropriate DR plans are in place and regularly tested for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Will have a pivotal role in supporting the business departments and meeting their needs in a time bound manner
- Define the priorities, objectives and targets that underpins what contributes to delivery of value to business aligned with best practices and standards
- Ensure efficiency in process / operations across the Company
- Identify security threats, formulate strategies and methods to mitigate the threats
- Developing long term plans to sustain and support the business, anticipating the future trends
- Lead strategic insight and overview of business case justifications and ROI analysis for IT spending and initiatives
- Recommend, and approve the acquisition of all technology and related assets of the Company
- Ensure total quality management through uniform processes and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 6 years Experience.
- The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and be a strategic thinker.
- You should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant field, and an MBA would be an asset.
- We are looking for a CTO with previous experience in a leadership position, as you will be working as both our technology and business expert alongside our CEO.
- If you can use technological trends to help us build our business strategy, and are also an excellent communicator, we would love to hear from you.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.