Chromatography Laboratory Technician at a Leading Oil and Gas Firm – Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Management Company RC 635930 is the premier Management Consulting and Technology Services Company, focused on the emerging convergence between Computing, Communications, Content and Commerce (4-Cs). Incorporated in Nigeria in 2005, Oasis Management Company Limited was founded on the principle that intelligent consulting services to a select group of cl…
Read more about this company
Chromatography Laboratory Technician
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Delta
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- This successful candidate will be responsible for the production and analysis of gas calibration standards.
- Production starts by performing initial chemistry on cylinder packages. After this is complete various components are blended into a single mix.
- Analysis is performed on the standard using analytical equipment to verify the mix against a standard.
- Use gas chromatography and process gas analyzers to certify gas mixtures.
- Operate manual and automatic instruments and equipment.
- Comply with local, state and federal regulations (OSHA, EPA etc.).
- Comply with Compressed Gas Association guidelines.
- Comply with company quality management system policies regarding ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair production and / or analytical equipment as necessary.
Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ year related experience in a quality lab setting,
- English reading and writing required.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds and safely handle high-pressure steel and aluminum cylinders with approved equipment.
- Ability to process detail-oriented tasks with high reliability.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Experience in 33KV Transmission line erection and commissioning.
Salary and Benefits
Pay / benefits are competitive based on industry standards.