Civil Engineer / Project Manager Job at Multi-net Group Limited
Job title: Civil Engineer / Project Manager Job at Multi-net Group Limited
Company: Multi-net Group Limited
Job description: Multi-net Group Limited (an ISO certified company), is a leading investment holding based in Abuja, Nigeria. With over 30 years high-level experience and investment success in several companies, Multinet Group is poised to be one of the leading names not only in Nigeria but also in West Africa. Led by Chairman, Dr. Uzoma C. Obiyo – K.SC, Multinet Group utilizes the experience and expertise of a dynamic team of multi-disciplined professionals; all experts in their respective fields to monitor and operate the regional interests of the company.
We are driven by our passion to provide pioneering business solutions for our clients. At Multinet Group Nigeria, our focus is on sustainable solutions, ensuring that our company is relevant in tomorrow’s African Markets. We believe in the power of collaboration in order to provide cost effective products at the highest imaginable quality to our clients
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Job Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Applicants must have sound knowledge of Nipex and Napims including all oil and gas related projects:
Rehabilitation / Upgrade / Fabrication Works:
Waste Management Services:
- Installation and/or Operation of Waste Management/Treatment Facilities – Incinerators/Compactors, Thermal Desorption Unit
- Installation/Operation Oily Waste Water
- Thermal Desorption Unit (TDUs), LTDU/HTDU
- All waste management
Environmental Restoration Services:
- Oil Spill Control/Clean-Up
- Soil Remediation
Installation and Maintenance Services:
- Mechanical Installation/Maintenance& Materials
- Project Management
Onshore Pipeline Laying and Construction
- Laying of Oil and Gas Pipelines Pipeline Fabrication/Construction
Equipment/Material Supply Services:
- Heating and cooling equipment
- Safety Equipment (PPE).
- The project manager is to plan, coordinate and manage Oil and Gas projects, ensuring clear agreements of objectives, working out scopes and costs for projects, and providing leadership across projects.
- Overseeing design, renovation and construction projects from start to finish.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Collaborating with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team.
- Conducting site checks to monitor progress and quality standards.
- Visiting site for valuation of work done and relate with consultant to get valuation approval/payment certificate.
- Tracking the execution of work with the contract BOQ for any changes variation.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Ensuring adherence to all health and safety standards (HSE) and report issues.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction or related field.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in Engineering Design, Construction, Project Management and Administration, especially in the Oil and Gas industry.
- COREN is a must.
- ISO Certification is a must.
- Sound knowledge in NiPEx portal/NAPIMS, NNPC, and other IOCs
- Must be a Member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE).
- NCEN,CNQSNP, MPNSE, NICE, NIA and CE membership is an advantage.
- Strong computer knowledge skills with familiarity in design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and other engineering design software, etc.
- Knowledge of basic International Standard Upstream and Downstream operations.
- HSE certification will be added advantage.
- A scanned and uploaded copy of Project Management Professional certification
- A scanned and uploaded copy of Prince-2 certification
- A scanned and uploaded copy of Chartered Institute of Project managers of Nigeria certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Experience in Contract Management.
- Thorough understanding of the risks and the technical/commercial issues associated with the development and production of oil and gas.
- Proven track record of results delivery in challenging project environments and able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Capable of rigorously implementing and enforcing Global Standards, procedures, and engineering work processes.
Expected salary: 300000 – 500000 per month
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 04:20:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!