Class Teachers at Doveland High School (9 Openings)
Doveland High School, a reputable and flourishing co-educational private school in the heart of Abuja desire the services of committed and highly skilled candidates focused on excellence and continuous improvement to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
Location: Abuja (FCT)
We are in need of Teachers in the following subjects:
- Islamic Studies
- Technical Drawing
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning plan.
- Evaluate and revise curricula, course content and course materials as well as methods of instruction.
- Access and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings, plan and execute educational in class and outdoor activities and events
- Attendance in meetings as required by the principal or management team
- Preparation and presentation of lessons of suitable content, level and interest to engage students throughout the lesson
- Grading and writing of reports on students and to provide next steps to encourage student development and progression.
- All applicants should possess a minimum of First Degree in relevant course of study.
- At least 3 years cognate experience in the field
- An experience with British curriculum / IGCSE is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.