Cleaner at L&A Magic Limited
L&A Magic Limited provides customers a relaxing atmosphere for all its clients while providing a range of highly trendy hair cuts and styling, hair coloring, weaving, braiding, wigging and other hair treatments,the salon offers other services such as manicures and pedicures for its clients. Our mission at L&AMagic is to celebrate women and men in their real, most raw, authentic brilliance, who believe in themselves and are ready to step into the look they love by offering a friendly, personalized service through a team of highly skilled and creative professionals. Teamwork is our most valuable asset which ensures our clients are always number one, and we strive to exceed your expectations.
We employ hair products with some of the most natural and rich ingredients because we believe you should never expect less. Whether you want to get a simple, classic hair cut or you want to get a personalized look from the stylists, L&A Magic is your Plug.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Aguda, Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash, replace liners and clean receptacles as necessary
- Service, clean, sanitize and supply restrooms, break rooms, and other common areas including outdoor break areas.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, window seals and ledges, glass partitions, and mirrors
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all cleaning products and chemicals.
- Clean salon equipment, such as wash bowls and floors.
- Maintain janitor closet in clean, organized, safe manner
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment (floor buffer/cleaner), in order to prevent damage to equipment, floors and fixtures.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Notify managers concerning the need for immediate and major repairs
- Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, using snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning through Replenishment Manager
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders, and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidate will:
- Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with 1 – 2 years experience.
- Have prior janitorial experience (required)
- Take ownership in the position
- Instill a ‘safety first’ attitude
- Have the ability to run floor buffer/scrubber
- Have the ability to handle basic snow removal which may include working flexible hours during inclement weather
- Have light maintenance skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Be friendly with other co-workers
- Be able to take direction well while being a self starter
- Be available to work extra hours or change schedule for special events/needs
- Be physically able to perform basic physical functions mentioned above and able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs .
N10,000 – N20,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / other necessary documents to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.