Cleaner at P&P Life Auto Limited
P&P Life Auto Limited is a logistics solutions provider empowered with dedicated logistics professionals providing critical logistics services to various divisions. We make thoughtful improvements to your logistics process by investing the time to understand the fine details of your operations. Personalized and professional customer service lies at the heart of P&P success. All the services provided by P&P Life Auto carry a trusteed guaranteed of quality and reliability.
Our core mission is to ensure that, the transportation of customers’ goods to and from their respective destinations is in safe, efficient and timely manner, for the purpose of minimizing operational costs to meet customer satisfaction and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Kubwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
- Maintaining standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Ensuring chemical cleaning products are handled and stored safely
- Keeping work tools tidy and in order
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- 0 – 3 years work experience.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
N15,000 – N20,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.