Client Account Management Executive at Interswitch
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Account Management Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Purepay – Transaction Switching & Payment Processing
- Manages communication with customers on upgrades, outages and issues
- Obtains feedback from customers on service issues
- Carries out quarterly service quality review sessions with Tier 2 customers
- Monitor Service Experience for new products and services
- Engages internal stakeholders to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Carries out monthly service quality review sessions with key customers
- Manages payments, billing and receivables anniversaries
- Liaises with Service Managers and Legal Team to Draft SLAs and contracts
- Works with support teams to ensure that customers get adequate support and proper communication to drive satisfaction and usage
- Manages current service offerings by ensuring SLAs are met by the operations team and support team or other teams
- Works with Service Managers and Legal Team to Review SLAs and contracts with customers
- Works with Service Managers and Legal Team to Review SLAs and contracts with partners
- Ensures contracts are renewed as and when due
Continuous Service Improvement:
- Identifies areas for service enhancements/service improvements
- Analyses market trends so as to be able to provide input on product and service enhancements
Service Performance Review/ Analysis:
- Conducts customer surveys
- Conducts service performance review with service managers and internal teams to assess SLA breaches
- Provides feedback from customers to Service Managers
- Provides insights on industry trends or initiatives from key customers
- Regularly meets with our top 10 customers, to review service performance
- Generates reports on service quality and contract management.
- Academic qualification(s): A good Degree in Computer Science or Social Sciences (Relevant Experience Supersedes this however)
- Experience: 5 years of experience in a similar function.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.