Client Relationship Officer Job at Buwaky Enterprises Nigeria Limited
Job title: Client Relationship Officer Job at Buwaky Enterprises Nigeria Limited
Company: Buwaky Enterprises Nigeria Limited
Job description: Buwaky Enterprises Nigeria Limited was incorporated in Nigeria to operate fully in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector in the year 2012. Since then, we have expanded and diversified to assume leading positions not only in the Logistics & Supply Chain of imported products, Real Estate, Cleaning Services, and Bureau De Change businesses. Being a highly innovative company and desirous to create superior value for our stakeholders and partners we continue to break new grounds and attain higher heights
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Client Relationship Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and managing sales activities of the business within Lagos environs, as well as developing and implementing an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy, focused primarily on new opportunities and markets.
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Represents the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimizes all business development opportunities.
- Maintains a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
- Ensures that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (Key Performance Indicators)) in line with business objectives.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting set targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing in preparing and implementing annual work and resource plans; support their applicability within the overall company strategy.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options
- University Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in ICT / Telecoms or related industry Method of Application
- Residents around Yaba, Surulere, Gbagada and its environs will be appreciated.
Job date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:01:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!