Client Service Officer at Bellforte Consulting
Bellforte Consulting – We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep “sector-specific” knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda. This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- The primary objective of this position is to provide client service support to the company clients and assist with administrative support in the day to day operations of the company. Not more than 25-30 years
- Ensure all required forms are completed completely and accurately
- When needed meet with clients to complete paperwork
- Generate reports such as position statements, for representative’s meetings with clients
- Track pending business and service paperwork
- Ensure all Client’s investment documents are sent out in accordance to set timelines.
- Handle the Unit’s reports to be rendered daily, weekly and at Month end.
- Efficiently handle the purchase and delivery of Birthday cakes/cards and gifts to clients.
- Update Database for client’s birthdays/work anniversaries as well as birthdays of their Spouse/kids.
- Update pending business and service summary sheet for advisor’s attention
- Track and tally all outstanding work
- Handle phone calls from clients, when appropriate; transfer calls to advisor, when required
- Electronically file client statements, correspondence, and agreements so that all client filing is completed within five business days
- Make recommendations to systematize and improve office functioning
- Provide administrative support
- Follow up on outstanding transactions (e.g., transfers).
- Maintain up‐to‐date organized client files, including copies of all signed applications and forms, according to firms Compliance requirements
- Prepare and send outgoing mail
- Maintain appropriate turnaround time on incoming items
- Ensuring delivery of excellent customer service
- Ensuring zero tolerance level for complaints
- Ensuring zero negative feedback from clients and prospects.
- Achieve 0% negative feedback from clients and prospects
- Achieve 100% error free and accuracy in client data
- Achieve 100% turnaround time for all client service processes.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years work experience in role and must be currently working in a financial instituition.
- Candidate must be in active employment at the date of recruitment and must have stayed in current employment for not less than 1 year
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Good time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Oral Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Building cordial relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the job and the industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Attentiveness to details
- Operational Perspective
- Effective documentation
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.