Client Service Officer at Sense Travels
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Trefoil Networks is a full-service data communications, e-Solutions and video services provider.
Trefoil Networks specializes in Satellite, Internet, Wireless, Fibre , Web and Network Access solutions for individuals, institutions, organizations, governments, businesses, enterprise, Telecom Operators, Media, entertainment Industries and residential home …
Read more about this company
Client Service Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Customer Care
Unit: Sense Travel
Reports to: General Manager
Sales, marketing and customer service experience is required; Good knowledge of Travels and Tours Industry;
- Promoting and marketing the business online and offline, meeting profit or sales targets
- Be proficient in the use of online selling platforms like Amadeus, Galileo, Expedia, Sabre and the likes for ticketing and reservations.
- May conduct special projects requiring the gathering and processing of information and the preparation of statistical summaries and/or written reports.
- Answer inquiries regarding such information as flight schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Assemble and issue required documentation such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries.
- Advise clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas, passports, flight bookings, hotel reservations, deliver tickets, arrange for visas.
- Contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours, or provide tourists with travel information, such as points of interest, restaurants, rates, and emergency service.
- Provide clients with assistance in preparing required travel documents and forms.
- Contact motel, hotel, resort, car rental vendors and travel/tour operators to obtain current advertising literature.
- Prepare and promote particular destinations, tour packages, and other travel services.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records and managing budgets
- Be able to think outside the box in developing travel and tourism adverts that suits different packages on sale
- May be required to take charge of office maintenance schedules, activities, repairs, logistics and procurement.
- Keeping records of Office Meeting Minutes and filing and documentation of Official Memos.
- Assisting in collecting and processing payments.
- General Set up of Necessary Protocols and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of relevant flight regulations and required travel documentation.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills:
- High levels of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility, and compromise.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player
- Behavioral Qualities/Other Competences
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multitask
- Honest and Integrity
- A relevant degree in Travel and Tourism Management or a related field.
- Background in the travel and hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 3 as a ticketing and reservations officer
- Certification in IATA foundation or IATA Ticketing is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love