Clinical Lead at Mutala Muhammed Foundation (MMF)
The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is a not-for profit organization founded with the mission of improving the living conditions of Africans by implementing projects contributing to the reduction of poverty, empowerment of women, elimination of conflict, development of rural-communities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- The responsibilities of the doctor, clinical lead is to coordinate and oversee activities of all medical practitioners and doctors (Full time & Volunteers) on the MEDASSIST telemedicine program, manage operations and expansion of MedAssist while ensuring compassionate, effective and efficient delivery of high-quality service to the client/patients
- Coordination and supervision of the activities of clinical team members
- In liaison with Project Supervisor establish clinical team members work schedules daily and weekly.
- Organize and assign duties and tasks to clinical team members.
- Establish with the call supervisor the clinical team member work schedules monthly
- Monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess the agent’s demeanour, customer service performance, and conformity to training manuals and procedures.
- Continuous work with management on the strategy and expansion of the MedAssist Program.
- Comprehensive understanding of the process workflow, scripts and standard operating procedure (SOP) and also ensure compliance by all medical practitioners as well as train them on it.
- Ensure clinical policies and procedures comply with current state and federal regulation and also create processes on how the team can be coordinated and the project executed successfully.
- Regular review of the script for the medical practitioners on the system in line with the stipulated medical protocol as they emerge in liaison with the project supervisor
- In charge of recruitment and onboarding of new volunteers and medical practitioners
- Development and responsible for continuous training of the clinical team on the program.
- Monitor daily performance of clinical team members to ensure duties are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
- Evaluate the performance of clinical team members and conduct verbal and written performance evaluations at least weekly in the first month and discretionary moving forward.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage procurement, logistics, workflow management and propose a solution to improve procedures
- Any other assigned task.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Medicine (MBBS)
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience as a clinical lead or similar position is an added advantage
- Must have Psychology experience
- Experience in TeleMedicine/Call centre or customer care will be a plus
- Good Administrative, planning and presentation skills
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
- I.T Savvy and the ability to understand technology and work with different software
- Must be able to consult in English and another language(Pidgin, Hausa, Yoruba)
- Fluency in a language
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Kindly note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If you do not hear back from us in 2 weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful. Wishing you the best.