Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Evangelist – Road Preppers
If you’ve ever tried to go somewhere unfamiliar with public transportation in Lagos, then you must have heard about Lara.ng. Lara has been tremendously helpful in getting people to their destination over the past year with a 100,000+ user base and counting.
Every great message requires an equally exceptional Product Evangelist to magnify the good news to potential users.It’s why, the creators of Lara.ng (RoadPreppers) are hiring a Product Evangelist to spread the Lara story from its current Early Adopter phase to the Greater Majority user base.
You are a high-spirited individual, who is a marketer at heart; an analytical thinker and a doer. You will use clever strategies and tactics to segment, target and acquire new users. You will drive the execution of our Go-to-market strategy and propel product adoption. You will identify growth opportunities and work closely with a cross-functional team to turn these opportunities into reality.
- Work with engineering and product team to understand and clearly communicate our innovative product to a greater majority commuter user base.
- Create engaging user and customer-facing product content that can be used to drive digital marketing campaigns (product demonstrations, videos, landing pages, email, direct mail, etc.)
- Create PowerPoint presentations, product collateral, and other content needed to support product evangelism and marketing efforts
- Building influencer lists and establish communications with them
- Develop creative strategies and growth hacking tactics to reach B2C & B2B buyers; fueling demand.
- Create highly targeted inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns to generate interest and demand.
- BA/B.Sc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in sales, marketing, sales operations and/or program management.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently, well articulated and idiomatically.
- Ability to operate as a self-starter and independent thinker
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Demonstrated interest in the technology industry, solving mobility issues, and in Lara’s technology and business.
- Ability to execute complex, data-driven campaigns with excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize projects in a rapidly- changing work environment.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours on occasion.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Job Title: Evaluation Supervisor
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna
Start Date: October 2018
- We are looking to recruit 5 Evaluation Supervisors across Nigeria (Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna). As Evaluation Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting, guiding & monitoring the progress of educators & students on our Internet Safety Programme run by re:learn.
- re:learn is the Education practice at CcHUB, focused on helping students and schools use technology in smart ways to enhance learning. At re:learn, our goal is to improve the quality of, and access to education in Nigeria.
- The Internet Safety Programme is designed to introduce teenagers aged 14-17 to the concept of digital security with fun and interactive learning materials, empowering them with the skill to stay safe as they explore the internet. The programme runs in schools across Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Ibadan and Abuja.
- If you’re a visionary and like taking on ambitious projects, we would love to hear from you.
- Attend Programme meetings in Designated Partner Schools.
- Ensure strict adherence by educators and students to the guidelines contained in the educators guide provided.
- Monitor curriculum delivery and effectiveness of educators.
- Ensure student learning outcomes are achieved.
- Observe effectiveness of instructional methods and materials.
- Provide Principal/ Head Teacher with regular progress report, and also receive feedback during programme duration.
- Provide brief weekly evaluation reports, and a comprehensive final report for both educators and students.
- Other duties assigned.
- A B.Sc in Education or relevant field from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Education, in either one of the following areas: – content, programmes, teacher training, teaching and facilitating:
- Able to deliver excellent project outcomes while working remotely
- Strong interest in improving the educational experience of Students..
- Experience in data gathering and analysis.
- Excellent Organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Must be resident in any of the following states: Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply