Codification Officer at a Global Manufacturing Conglomerate – Proten International
Proten International – Our client, a global Manufacturing Conglomerate operating in over 25 countries across Asia, Europe, Africa and North & South America, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Codification Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Codification of new items in oracle
- Code ventilation and compression
- Identification of duplicate codes and correction in the system
- Item description update in the system
- Maintenance and update of MINMAX items parameters
- Review of MINMAX items as per schedule
- Preparation of purchase requisition for MINMAX items
- Material identification
- Implementation of audit recommendations and system improvements
- Any other job that will be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a store environment
- Excellent knowledge in computer software usage – Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Knowledge of item codes
- Excellent communication both oral and writing
- Team work with ability of multitasking.
- Knowledge of engineering materials
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.