College Bursar at the Kaduna State Ministry of Health
The Kaduna State Ministry of Health invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: College Bursar
Ref No: CNM005
- The College Bursar is a Principal Officer in the College and is responsible to the Provost for management of finances of the College.
- The Bursar is the Head of Bursary Department of the College and Chief Adviser to the Provost on financial matters of the College.
- Degree or a Higher National Diploma in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Professional Accountancy qualification(s) from Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) or Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) with at least 15 years post qualification cognate work experience; five of which must have been at Senior Management level in a Tertiary Institution.
- Must be computer literate.
Terms of Appointment
- This position is on a tenure appointment for four  years in the first instance and may be eligible for re-appointment for a period of another four years only.
- Where the appointee is from the College, he/she shall revert to his/her former rank at the end of the tenure.
Same as the salaries and entitlements of similar positions in Kaduna State tertiary institutions.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online