Commercial Coordinator/Analyst at Arion Energy Services
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Finance / Accounting / Audit
You will provide Commercial & Business Analysis Support to Departments.
- Provide commercial support (costing, evaluation, financing options, etc.) to the tendering, procurement and project teams
- Support departments with in preparing commercial proposals
- Participate in commercial bid evaluation and vendor pre-qualifications.
- Maintain database of vendors, suppliers and various service providers, and routinely conduct market surveys to understand industry trends, as input to company operations
- Participate in commercial negotiations with clients, vendors and sub-contractors
- Analyse company business operations and present management with commercial recommendations to improve growth and profitability
- Generate periodic business reports with relevant charts and graphics of business performance and trends
- Review and analyse commercial terms & conditions in contracts and agreements and make appropriate recommendations to manage company risks.
- Keep track of tendering activities and review performance and provide feedback to tendering and procurement teams in order to remain competitive.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics or Economics.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant hands-on experience in similar or related roles such as planning, forecasting, analyst, etc.
- Great numerical skill demonstrable as an advanced user of MS-Excel, minimum intermediate Excel user
- Ability to work with large datasets and databases
- Candidates must also be proficient in MS-Power Point and MS-Word.
- Solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities
- Excellent communicator, verbally and through presentation.
- Good time management skills.
- Knowledge of the oil & gas or marine industry will be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Please indicate the job title as subject of the email. Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.