Commercial Manager at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company
Bleuapple Consulting is recruiting for fulltime Commercial Manager.
Bleuapple Consulting – Our client, a leading indigenous Engineering and Construction Company with its Head Office in Lekki, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Purpose of the Role
- To coordinate and oversee the commercial management for the design and delivery of projects, working collaboratively with contractors, surveyors and other project team members to ensure consistence and quality delivery of construction projects.
- Liaising with clients to negotiate and agree contracting bids for new projects
- Creating budgets for construction projects
- Reporting on project costs as they progress
- Working with the project team and other professionals to ensure costs are kept within budget
- Expanding or improving commercial procedures, processes and policies
- Ensuring projects stay within regulatory guidelines
- Take responsibility for the commercial performance of all projects
- Develop commercial strategies and lead on contractual negotiations
- Ensure all projects are delivered in accordance with the contract
- Provide accurate cost advice and financial reporting to Management
- Constructively challenge processes and management decisions to bring about service improvements
- Clearly articulate project needs on a stage by stage basis
- Pro-actively contribute to value management and value engineering studies at project and programme level.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Quantity Surveying.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the Construction Industry.
- Project Management training and experience. Certification is an advantage
- Experience in commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Commercial Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
3 Positions – Not Specified