Commercial Manager at Catilas Resources Limited
Catilas Resources Limited – Our client, a leader in the provision of metering solutions and systems to the energy and power sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for an established Commercial Manager with an outstanding track record of performance.
- As a Commercial Manager, you will lead Our Client’s efforts to expand and grow its existing portfolio of clients, within the power and energy sector, to generate sustainable revenues.
- The ideal candidate should have several years of experience in the financial management of projects, putting together bids for new projects, negotiating, and agreeing to contracts.
- This role involves developing and managing a cross-functional team with a variety of skills and experience, as well as collaborating with other departments. The successful applicant will have great communication, teamwork, leadership, and analytical skills.
- The goal is to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- You will create, manage, and implement growth strategies, consistent with the Our Client’s goals and objectives, to accelerate business and revenue growth.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development e.t.c.).
- You will ensure that the requirements of key accounts and relationships are met consistently and satisfactorily.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- You will build and deliver compelling demonstrations, presentations, and pitches.
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service e.t.c.).
- Build and maintain profitable relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Assist in setting financial targets, budget development, and monitoring.
- Be responsible for preparation and submission of winnings bids and quotes.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Education: BSc / BA in any discipline with strong quantitative bias.
- MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Professional Certificate in Project Management.
- Experience: A minimum of 8-10 years’ experience.
- A Proven experience as a commercial manager or any other relevant role.
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Desire to consistently excel without hindrance.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes/ financial project management.
- Analytical mindset – you should be confident with numbers and using data to inform decisions.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities.
- Experience in managing projects involving multiple stakeholders from different teams.
- Consultative approach, with a natural desire to understand your client’s needs and work to find a solution that fits them best.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Driven with a positive and outgoing attitude.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to delegate tasks and supervise others.
- Great multitasking abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date