Communication Officer at Bizpool Africa
Bizpool Africa is an outsourcing agency which trains and creates career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- The Communication Manager is an adept and tech-savvy expert responsible for managing the overall branding, marketing, and communication strategy within the company
- The role involves creating communication platforms and strategies that will facilitate the objectives of the company
- Planning and Marketing of the company Education and training Software
- Develop creative marketing and communication strategies in line with the company’s objectives
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy;
- Manage relationship with the organization’s beneficiaries (training, students etc.) from end to end
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop, design, and implement digital projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for all new and existing projects.
- Oversee responsibilities for media buying and advert placements;
- Plan and manage media schedule, content creation, and distribution on both digital and traditional channels
- On-board academic institutions of learning on the company’s Learning Management platform
- Manage social media channels and build online community and followership;
- Plan, coordinate, and produce marketing campaigns including events materials, press releases, social media, and web content
- Manages the internal and external communication of information, encompassing all print and electronic media.
- Build a brand for the company through relationship management and strategic communications.
- Prepare proposals by defining concept, gathering & formatting information,writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Plan and create project documentation as need arise.
- Supervise and manage existing project of the company.
- Develop innovative technology solutions for Business in effort to improve business, operational and technological efficiency.
- Carry out an ongoing competitive content assessment of other related businesses regularly
- Continuously monitor, measure, and improve the effectiveness of communication initiatives.
- Determineproposalmodel by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, reviewing requests for proposal (RFPs).
- Strategically position the institute services to attract Grants from Donor Agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Marketing or relevant field.
- Must have 1-3 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a communication Manager or similar role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly informed on technology Industry trends
- Proven experience creating content
- Good use of traditional and online media
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Analytical and Strategic problem-solving skills
- Familiarity or experience working with relevant software is an asset.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.