Start date: September 2022
Language requirements: English, French or any Local language (a plus)
Skills: Knowledge of social behavioural change communication, communication campaign, media engagement.
About Seven Star Consultants
Seven Star Consultants is a multi-faceted company with an unwavering commitment towards excellence and client satisfaction through the delivery of quality products and services. We offer a well-rounded range of stand-alone and integrated services across various sectors which can be grouped into four major categories; Development, Communications, ICT, and Project Management. As consultants, we have in the last seven years provided consultancy services for Governments, international donor agencies, NGOs and private sector clients.
You can find out more about Seven Star Consultants at: www.sevenstarng.com
Working with the communications Team at Seven Star Consultants
At Seven star consultants Ltd, the communications associate is expected to elicit professional skills to assist the communications lead in implementing communications and marketing strategies. The Communications associate will work independently and in a team to fulfill organizational goals and initiatives related to marketing, branding, knowledge management, publicity, and media.
As a communications associate with Seven Star Consultants Ltd, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain experience and attain skills in multiple facets of communication strategies and other activities related to daily operations and administrative duties in a professional environment:
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, diverse and united team of people
- A youthful and dynamic environment, that constantly focuses on learning and innovation.
- A company dedicated to ensuring growth and personal development for all its staff
Ideal candidates should be passionate about social impact and international development. They must be willing to develop their professional skills and contribute to the growth of an organization dedicated to social development. They should have outstanding creativity and copywriting skills. A Self-starter with ability to communicate in a professional manner. Must have good time management skills, proficient communicator in English, have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in planning, writing and managing knowledge management products.
- Ability to implement social behavioural change communication into relative communication projects,
- Ability to conduct communication campaign, media engagement
- Developing content for communication materials
- Scheduling and reporting social media updates
- Provide input for creative marketing strategies and social media campaigns
- Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing, branding, media initiatives and communications
- Assist in to generate measurement, analytics, data gathering, and reporting for clients’ and the organization.
- Provide strategic branding, and expertise to expand business relationships
- Actively participate in client presentations and proposal development
- Firm grasp of social media tools and platforms.
- Completed a bachelor′s degree in a related field (e.g., journalism and media, English, Marketing/Communications, Advertising or Public Relations)
- Have 0-2 years of working experience
- Knowledge of the basic principles of public relations, branding and/or marketing.
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience using Design software is highly desired.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, good time manager, creative, with ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
Competitive with similar roles in other consulting firms.
How to apply
Please submit a CV, cover letter to [email protected] The subject line should read:
“Communications associate” Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply at the earliest possible time