Communications Officer at a Financial Institution – Jofad Consulting Limited
Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client, a Financial Institution is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create content for newsletters, communications, ad hoc documents, etc.
- Write clear, concise communications materials, for both internal and external audiences (internal announcements and Intranet content press releases, brochures, presentations, web content, advertisement copy) on industry related topics
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company, its products and drive qualified traffic to its Web site or other social media platforms
- Develop content calendars on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis for products.
- Monitor competitive landscape on social media and news.
Experience and Qualification
- A first degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations or English.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Experience in the Management of websites, newsletters, social media, and realization of merchandising material.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Samples of work portfolio.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English
- Excellent written and oral communications, with good presentation skills.
- Experience in developing and implementing media, advocacy or marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in digital and social network media.
- Graphics Design Skill would strongly be an added advantage.
- Communication – Excellent writer, able to distil complex thoughts and processes into well-articulated ad-copy, for a wide variety of mediums.
- Collaboration – Develops positive relationships with others in order to build consensus, morale and commitment to goals and objectives.
- Innovation – Displays the ability to think outside of the box in order to develop creative and new solutions that meets current and future needs.
- Flexibility – Easily adapts to changing environment and resources.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using “Communications Officer” as the subject of the email.