Community Lead at LifeBank – JobsToday
LifeBank is a platform that makes blood available when and where it is needed in Nigeria to save lives. We mobilize blood donations, take inventory of all blood available in the country, and deliver blood in the right condition to the point of need.
Function of the Role
- The Community Lead is responsible for developing programs geared at recruiting and retaining blood donors. S/he will also be responsible for securing partnerships with corporate organizations.
- Plan and successfully execute blood drives
- Manage and grow donor database
- Develop and recommend donor recruitment, recognition and retention programs
- Secure donor reward partnerships with corporate organizations
- Secure corporate sponsors for Pop-up-drives and BOAT
- Launch LifeBank Donor App in other city and country
- Enforce LifeBank policies and procedures regarding blood drives
- Create educational programs and presentations for organizations and the general public
- Create and execute social media campaigns targeted at improving donors
- Prepare reports of blood donor programs and drive
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Sales or any related discipline.
- 2-5 years in a sales, community or marketing role
- Experience in managing and motivating staff or volunteers.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Ability to plan and execute events
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good stress and time management skills
- Friendly and pleasant
- Highly organized and detailed
- Passion for people and good health
- Loves to talk and socialize
- Has high energy levels
- Loves events
- Work in the office
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends
- Some travel may be required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and necessary documents to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.