Company Driver at Propertypro.ng
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
PropertyPro.ng formerly ToLet.com.ng is a world-class Nigerian property portal powered by the consolidation of Propertypro.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by Propertypro.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment to real estate in Nigeria and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative.
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times.
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
- Assist in the purchase of new vehicles as required.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc; Administrative works
Personal Qualities, Qualifications & Experience:
- Understanding of transportation law
- Minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification
- 3 – 7 years experience.
- Good traffic judgment
- Good knowledge about car mechanics
- Knowledge of the location of international organizations, airline offices, hotels and restaurants
- Knowledge on operation and maintenance of the office equipment
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible, effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good in communication in English
- Being well-organized and systematic
- Careful, accountable, responsible and punctual
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic
- Honest and approachable
- Good personal grooming & personal presentation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love