Company Legal Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a conglomerate with big investment in pharmaceutical sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Legal Manager
- We require the service of a Legal Manager to serve as an in house counsel and handle all complex legal matters.
- The preferred candidate must have an experience in similar industry and ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise the company on legal rights and duties.
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Provide active business partnering and day to day support on a wide range of business initiatives and matters to the various businesses of the Company.
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Draft and administer all contracts
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
- A Law graduate (LL.M) from a reputed university with good academic credentials
- Proven comparable 10 to15 years of law experience in commercial services
- Good Hold on legal norms & clause updates
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws)
- An excellent negotiation and communications skill, with the ability to articulate complex issues both in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to Travel, as a part of job role occasionally
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Computer skills.
- Maximum age is 40 years.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.