Company Secretary & Administrative Officer at Energi Talent
Our Client, a leading oil & gas servicing company will be in need of a qualified professional who would be responsible for guiding the company’s directors about the day-to-day management of their organizations, including compliance with legal and statutory requirements.
Job Type: Company Secretary & Administrative Officer
- The company secretary ensures that an organization complies with relevant legislation and regulation, and keeps board members informed of their legal responsibilities. He/ she also ensures that the general administrative functions are managed effectively top achieve organizational goals.
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc)
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc while implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, eg legal
- Writing analytical reports and collating information
- Deal with company/staff insurance policies, manage contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers and perform all financial and HR administration
A first degree in Law(compulsory) and other related certifications
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry
- Basic computer and secretarial skills
- Good experience in HR and administrative duties
- Knowledge of contracts agreement, dispute resolution and corporate secretarial services
- Ability to prepare confidential reports and statements for effective management.
Closing Date: Not Specified
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in word format with subject as Company Secretary to [email protected]