Company Secretary / Legal Personnel at a Private Security Company
A Private Security Organisation, which is duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Personnel
Location: Lagos City, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
- A company secretary has to process the records and then has to prepare the legal agenda of company by processing records.
- A company secretary has to keep all the records for minutes of meetings along with annual general meetings with potential share holders.
- He or she will have to look to the management and his duties may include monitoring the necessary changes in regulatory management and legislation if it is necessary.
- He or she will always have to ensure that the company measures standards are properly complied and used perfectly before signing new deals with the clients.
- A company secretary has to take care and maintain the records of insured property of company and over dues for the same.
- He or she needs to maintain the coordination with authorities and external regulatory.
- He or she will also have the duties of collecting updated data, writing reports and ensuring decisions regarding accounting and tax etc.
- As he or she working in the company then will have the duty to take care of company PR and financial management and should always work for the growth of the company.
- LLB or LLM in Law Degree or Masters in Law
- 3-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.