Compliance and Risk Manager at ReQuid Technologies Limited (Redwoods Capital Limited)
Read more about this company
Compliance and Risk Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations and business transactions align with all relevant regulatory, legal and internal rules.
- You will be required to design, review and enforce the company’s compliance with relevant regulatory regimes, employee compliance with internal (and external) rules, and policies and control on transactions and business processes.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions.
- Continuously review and monitor changes in regulatory regimes, laws, policies, rules as they impact the company, people and business processes.
- Develop and implement an effective risk assessment and compliance program for corporate and business processes
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise contracts, company policies, and proactively audit processes, practices and documents
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments, financial transactions) to assess compliance and risk
- Design and enforce KYC, AML and CFT compliance for customers, partners and other party onboarding
- Collaborate with the board, management, trustees, regulators, external auditors, human resources department and other units when required
- Carry out and document research as they relate to our industry and business activities
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on compliance
- Keep abreast of business goals, as well as internal and external standards and business goals.
The ideal candidate:
- Is familiar with our industry’s regulatory landscape, practices and professional standards
- Has quality/proven experience in risk management and compliance.
- Has excellent research and writing skill, and can write an industry analysis report
- Has at least, a BA in Law (preferably) or a B.Sc in Finance, Business Administration or related field
- For a plus, has a relevant professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional – CCEP)
- For a plus, is a sponsored individual with the SEC
- Has integrity and sound professional ethics
- Has an eye for detail, is comfortable reviewing numbers, and works well with others.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.