Compliance Officer at Kimberly Ryan Limited December, 2019
Kimberly Ryan Limited is recruiting for fulltime Compliance Officer.
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
Min Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
About Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan is a pan African people and business solutions company. Incorporated in 1997, Kimberly Ryan and its diverse staff of seasoned professionals represent a passion for capacitating businesse…Know More about Kimberly Ryan Limited