Computer Operator at Naszberech Limited
Naszberech Limited was incorporated under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as a Private Limited Liability Company on the 21st November, 2018 with RC: 1542214 with great focus on providing Recruitment Services and Human Resource Solutions that meet clients’ demands for best talents and disciplined staff at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Operator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The computer operator / typist will be in charge of typing clients documents, typing out document needed for the company, Access the company Email as the case may be
- Operate spread sheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Should be versatile and energetic at work to perform tasks and duties efficiently and effectively.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the following program otherwise don’t apply:MS Word, MS Excel Power point presentations and Good Typing speed with accuracy.
- Knowledge and Expertise in the use of Corel Draw, Adobe Captivate, Adobe illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are an added advantage.
- Must be good in the use of the internet.
- organization and business management.
- Minimum of OND in Computer Science, Secretarial Studies or related courses (But any NCE / SSCE holder with great business sense and has worked in a business centre before as a Computer Operator can also apply)
- At least 1 or 2 years work experience as a Computer Operator /Secretary
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be dutiful and Presentable.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- High level of demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers, staffs and any individuals at all levels.
- Must reside within Elelenwo axis of Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.