Concierge Services Manager at Platinum Careers
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Welcome to Platinum Careers, leaders in professional HR Services. Over the years we have supported many of the country’s top organizations to recruit, source and manage the highly-skilled talent they need to succeed in an increasingly competitive world.
Global Reach, Local Touch
We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi…
Read more about this company
Concierge Services Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
JD – Concierge Services Manager `
The objective of this role is to provide end to end medical services for the Hospital patients. The Identification, and provision of medical services outside Nigeria through the collaboration with other hospitals within the group as well as other reputable international hospitals and doctors, to provide medical tourism /referral services for our Clients. This will cover mostly complex procedures or for client’s specific choice to go abroad.
This role will focus on the planning and execution of clients requests from obtaining visas to clients return to Nigeria from country of service.
The responsible candidate will also coordinate VIP services within the hospital.
- Researching concierge business opportunities for the Hospital
- Care coordination with medical team of each hospital within the group
- Understand the unique services available in the countries and doctors expertise within the group
- Be familiar with costs of procedures and tariffs within the group hospitals as well as other major hospitals in medical tourism destinations
- Coordinate VIP and chaperon medical services for HNI clients.
- Prepare marketing proposals, ensuring the hospital’s offerings are clearly defined and supply of marketing materials are adequate
- Liaise with the contact person within the partner group for services required within the UK & USA.
- Understand the needs of potential customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs
- Facilitate all pre and post treatment requirements in best possible way. Ensuring the patient is carried along and final decision is taken by the patient
- Act as liaison between patients and the health facility, sending necessary medical records and patients history as helping the providers to have a clearer understanding of the patients needs
- Creating and managing relationships with Corporate and Individual HNI clients.
- Conversant with airline laws in the transporting of sick patients
- Develop relationships with medical evacuation companies
- Facilitating international Doctor and Hospital recommendation of highest standard, making use of the groups network as well as priority appointment with doctors.
- Follow up with the evaluation of cases from multiple medical specialties within the Hospital
- Get multiple quotes for treatment from hospitals, analyse at least two options for the medical treatment cost and offers those prices to the patients to share their preference for the one that suits their budget.
- Guides the patient’s case through the assessment, quotation, scheduling, and planning process. Ensures secure transferring of confidential files, i.e. X-Rays, MRIs, CT Scans, doctor’s diagnosis, etc. to the foreign affiliates.
- Ensure clients gets Priority admission to chosen hospital
- Assistance in post treatment rehabilitation and assistance in post treatment follow-ups with consultants.
- Ensure clients stay is comfortable by arranging Language Interpreter if needed hotels / guest house selection and supporting systems for communication with the patient’s family
- Visa assistance, Flight ticket assistance, Airport transfers and Assistance in travel within the city, shopping and leisure.
- Maintain utmost patient confidentiality
Competency, Skills and Attributes
- Understanding of the medical tourism industry
- Achievement of assigned revenue targets
- Proven results in an early-stage, high-growth environment
- Result oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation skills
- Excellent networking, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience and understanding of the corporate business environment
- Self motivated and driven
Education & Experience
- A university degree – BA, BS or MBBS. is required and post qualification work experience of at least 6 years
- MBBS degree will be an added advantage
- Extensive successful medical concierge experience with proven ability to deliver end to end.
- At least three (3) years’ experience performing a similar function within the healthcare/managed care or pharmaceutical sector.
- Minimum of 6 years overall experience in Business development.
- Strong commercial skills
Method of Application
This job has expired. Application is no longer allowed
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love