Construction / Maintenance / Safety Supervisor at Pillars Engineering and Project Consulting Limited – Abuja, Lagos
Pillars engineering and projects consult Ltd is a growing engineering and projects consulting firm with head office located in Abuja, solidifying Lagos office and other branch offices across Nigeria.
We major in construction and structural projects, energy and electrical engineering projects. Working for a wide variety of clients across a range of sectors including residential, automotive,hospitals, industrial and commercial. Our collaborative internal culture ensures coordinated engineering project delivery and consultation across all disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction / Maintenance / Safety Supervisor
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Monitoring construction processes, and providing training and team building sessions are required.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business, Management, Safety, Maintenanceor Engineering preferable.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable candidate will be contacting for interview.