Construction Trainer/Assessor – Masonry at Federation of Construction Industry
Construction Trainer/Assessor – Masonry
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Vocational
- Experience 10 years
- Location Abuja , Lagos , Rivers
- Job Field Building and Construction
The FOCI Skills Academy is a national provider of vocational training for the construction industry under the National Skills Qualifications Framework (NSQF). We specialize in training Staff of our member companies and young people who wish to seek employment in the construction industry. Our vision is to be Nigeria’s most innovative training provider for Construction Skills.
We are currently seeking highly organized, qualified Construction Trainers / Assessors – with specialization in Masonry to establish our teams in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
The Construction Trainer / Assessor – with specialization in Masonry is responsible for planning, conducting, reviewing, and monitoring learning progress within Masonry as of NSQF levels 1, 2, and 3. Within this time, you must complete and retain all learning and course-related material. This includes the maintenance of the learning files and the tracking of relevant documents.
- Proven experience as a mason who has worked at a reputable company for at least 10 years, including 5 years in the position of a foreman and responsible for staff training.
- Alternatively, you can also have a B. Ed. Education and 5 years professional experience in masonry education
- Proven ability to master the entire training cycle and to be familiar with traditional and modern masonry training methods, tools and techniques
- Recognized NSQF examiner qualification up to level 3 is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in English and pleasant speaking to the public
- Experience in designing technical course content and comprehensive pedagogical practice is a strong asset