Consultant at Kimberly-Ryan Ltd
To Lead In Attracting, Developing and Retaining Superior Human Capital That Creates a Dramatic Business Advantage for Our Clients.
The Vision is to remain as the reference point across Africa for proffering Human Resource Solutions.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Consultancy  , Human Resources / HR
The ideal candidate will;
- Play a key role in supporting management in growing the consulting business by identifying specific products and services required by clients.
- Understand the dynamics of current and potential client’s business
- Understand project management techniques and ensure project is being delivered according to time and budget
- Facilitate discussions with the client to elaborate on areas of proposed improvement
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to drive the proposed solution, among others experience
- Knowledge of Strategy and HR Consulting, Process consulting, Board/Governance consulting, IT/Operations consulting and with exposure to projects within the Financial Services Sectors, Public Sector, Real Sector, etc.
- Experience in a technology driven environment with a dynamic and innovative mindset competencies
- At least First degree in Social Science or related field
- Minimum of 4 8 years experience in a Consulting practice with a credible organisation
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send their Cvs to [email protected] with the subject line ” Consultant”