Consultant, Supply Chain Management – Global Fund Malaria at Catholic Relief Services (CRS) December, 2019
- Minimum of H.N.D / BSc in Health-related course or Social Sciences
- Minimum of one-year post-NYSC work experience in supply chain or logistics or program support, preferably with an International NGO.
- Training on supply chain management preferred.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and computer software – MS Office and excel especially.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be a mature, very motivated, problem solving individual with high levels of initiative;
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of contemporary management best practices.
- Excellent people skills; demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy, tact and problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible and can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with church-based organizations.
- Demonstrated willingness to work in a team.
- Highly organized, with exceptional time management skills to complete a wide variety of tasks.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Hardworking, flexible, and ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to work long hours.
CRS will pay a consultancy fee based upon a mutually agreeable daily consultancy rate. Logistics for field trips will be arranged separately. CRS will reimburse operational and logistical costs if they are identified and approved by the Consultancy Manager in advance. Please note that CRS will deduct and remit to the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) a 5% or 10% withholding Tax from the total consultancy fees for individuals or organizations in accordance with the Nigerian Tax Law.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm; 9th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified consultants should send their Expression of Interest (EOI) along with a detailed Resume as one document in PDF indicating consultancy being applied for and the Job Ref Code as the subject of the application (e.g. Consultancy for the training of Quick books accounting system and customizing to specific organizational need – QBK82919) attached MS word documents to: [email protected]
Click Here for Job Details (Drop-box)
The EOI should include but not limited to the following: Expected daily rate, personal/company profile, skills, competencies and suitability for the assignment as well as readiness for immediate short-term consultancy plus a copy of such previous work.
Equal Employer Opportunity:
- “CRS is an equal –opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, colour, religion and we are committed to gender sensitive programming and management’. etc.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”
- By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviours related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘’CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation’’